The TheraBand Hand Exercisers are specifically made to indicate progression in five colours and two sizes. Hand Exercisers can be used for hand, finger and forearm strengthening.
Theses hand exercises are microwave and refrigerator friendly and can be used for hot and cold therapy. The yellow and red models fill an unmet need of resistance device for the hand in between putty and spring devices. These are also a less messy alternative to putty. The differing levels of compression allows for exercise to be catered to the needs of the patient. The standard Exerciser is for smaller hands and the extra large ones are for larger hands, or for users with limited hand mobility.
Features and Benefits
- Clean alternative to putty
- Progressive resistance is easily trackable
- Great for finger, hand, and forearm strengthening
- Can be put in microwave or refrigerator for hot or cold therapy
- Colours differentiation for resistance level
- 5 Resistance levels: Yellow (1.5 lbs), red (3 lbs), green (5 lbs), blue (8 lbs), and Black (12 lbs)
- Sold as 1 ball, NOT as a set.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.