VersaROM Hip Brace - Precise, Individualized Protection and Support
The low-profile, DonJoy® VersaROM® Hip helps deliver effective, functional ROM restriction in 15° increments. Easy-to-use abduction/adduction push buttons and malleable hip and thigh shells help provide an individualized fit for increased patient comfort and compliance. The adjustable compression belt with easy-grip pull tabs anchors the hip joint, and the padded thigh cuff increases optimal alignment. With a universal fit, one brace fits right or left hip up to a 54” waist circumference.
DonJoy VersaROM Hip is indicated for use with post-op patients who have undergone a surgical procedure and need an orthosis until the component is integrated and soft tissue heals.
- Integrated belt compression with cinching straps: Pull tabs anchor the hip joint and thigh cuff to promote optimal alignment
- Malleable hip and thigh frames: Conforms to patient’s hips for optimal, individualized fit
- Precise ROM Adjustments: Range of Motion allows controlled hip flexion and extension adjustments in 15° increments
- Telescoping Height Adjustment: Helps to accommodate a wide range of heights and body shapes
- Laterally placed abduction paddle with three-point pressure: Helps to maintain the head of the femur in the acetabulum
- Customized Fit: Two optional push-button hinges adjust abduction and adduction for an individualized fit
- Lightweight, slim-profile design: Combined with the softgoods, helps to maximize patient comfort and compliance
DonJoy Braces Warranty – LIMITED 6 months
DonJoy warrants the rigid components (frame, hinges, etc.) of their braces for 1 year and warrants the soft components (pads, straps, etc.) for 6 months from manufacturing or material defects.
EXCLUSIONS: DonJoy does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused by regular wear and tear.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.