Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Boots for Rapid-Recovery. Wireless, easy to use & ultra-portable. Aiding in the relief of sore or aching muscles from exercise or recreational activities helping you to be ready to go at full speed the next day.
Feel relief aid anywhere, anytime with Compex® Ayre compression boots. Designed for therapists, coaches, elite and recreational athletes on-the-go, Ayre is a therapeutic product using intermittent pneumatic compression. When exercising, the body builds up lactic acid as a biproduct of muscle contraction.
Ayre compression boots work to break up these small molecules and send stimulus to your nervous system. These compression boots are designed to help improve blood flow and circulation in the legs by mobilizing lactic acid, access fluids, and other toxins.
Compex Ayre uses a dynamic pulsing compression up the limbs in waves for the duration of its use, which helps promote quick healing. Sit back, power up the boots, and enjoy your recovery for up to 60 minutes anywhere on a single charge.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra portable, no tethers to a power outlet during compression
- 4 Separate compression chambers can be inflated separately or simultaneously
- 2 modes: Inflate the four chambers one by one or all four chambers at the same time
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery for up to 60 minutes of recovery
- High quality exterior and interior linings make cleaning easy, and help keep unwanted odors in check
- Integrated compression controls remove the bulk of a separate, wired unit
- Powerful compression: The pressure can be adjusted by increments of 10 from 0mmHg up to a max of 120mmHg
- The device may be used while it is charging
- Sore or aching muscles
- Pain and swelling of the muscles
- Vein problems, diabetics blood flow
- Compression Boots [Quantity: 2]
- Quick Start Guide
Quick Start Instructions
- Put the boots on your legs.
- Secure them tightly with the hook and loop and zipper.
- Hold the On/Off button for 1 second to turn on the device.
- The device will begin to operate in the default function/ mode F1 which will inflate each of the four chambers to the default pressure setting.
- To change the mode and pressure settings, please read the full User Manual.
- Hold the On/Off button for 1 second to turn off the device.
Make certain the charge pin is aligned with the global power plug charging receiver. The battery icon will flash during charging and will hold when fully charged. The device may be used while it is charging.
|Size||Measured by your height|
|Small / Medium||Height up to 183cm|
|Large / XLarge||Height taller than 183cm|
Compex Warranty – LIMITED 2 years
Compex muscle stimulation devices are warranted for manufacturing or material defects for 2 years.
EXCLUSIONS Compex does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused by regular wear and tear.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.