The WristWidget® is designed to provide support to the radius and ulna which enables the TFCC to heal without surgery.
Wendy Medeiros, the inventor, has focused exclusively on this injury since 2016 and has worked as a hand therapist since 1991. Her experience is your asset when it comes to the knowledge of and the healing of triangular fibrocartilage tears.
The WristWidget® has gone through over 2000 variations and meticulous care to get it where it is today! Made from soft cotton and hook and loop, it has no latex or chemicals. It can be worn in the water and the shower. It fits all wrists - whether left or right, large or small.
Features and Benefits
- provides support to the radius and ulna enabling the TFCC to heal
- Reduces pain in the wrist
- Fits both wrists, large and small
- Can be worn in the water and shower
- Do not put in Washer or Dryer, hand wash only
- This is the newer Narrow version which fits most people the best. The strap nestles nicely into the wrist crease providing a perfect fit.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.